PROCESSING POLICY OF PERSONAL DATA
The brands and associated websites of www.mallorca-hotel.pro, www.ibiza-hotels.com, www.lanzarote-tour.com are owned by Inter Hosts CB
In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we hereby inform website users of the following:
1. The data that users provide to ibiza-hotels.com, lanzarote-tour.com or mallorca-hotels.pro, among others, will be incorporated into a database owned by Inter Hosts CB . "Registered in the Spanish agency of data protection with the number 2112800217.
2. When accessing certain content or use of any services necessary to provide personal data, users must ensure the fairness, accuracy, authenticity and validity. Here, users will be required to keep the data in a way that reflects reality at all times.
3. By providing personal data to www.ibiza-hotels.com, www.mallorca-hotel.pro, www.lanzarote-tour.com and other websites of Hosts Inter-CB by completing data collection forms or sending through any other means, users declare fully and unreservedly accept the incorporation of the data provided in the files of "Inter-Hosts CB" and automated processing in the terms set forth herein.
4. The personal data collection and automated processing is intended to allow or facilitate the management, administration, improvement and expansion of various services, statistics, management or issue tracking, and the sending of technical, legal, promotional or commercial activities or services offered by "Inter Hosts C.B." or any third party. The physical place where the data is collected is a secure server located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, managed by PolarisMail Inc.
5. By providing personal data, you consent and agree to the transfer of commercial or promotional information from ibiza-hotels.com, lanzarote-tour.com, mallorca-hotel.pro and other sites, although the user may at any time revoke your consent by sending an email to service @ ibiza-hotels.com or by regular mail addressed to CB Inter Hosts reference: Data Personal Data Protection Act, street Los Claveles 53. Goya Building 304, 07840 Santa Eulalia del Rio - Baleares. To exercise these rights and in compliance with Instruction 1/1998 of 19 January, the Data Protection Agency, it is necessary that you prove your identity to Host Inter-CB by sending a photocopy of National Identity Card, Passport or any other valid document or by filling out our contact form.
6. Ibiza-hotels.com and other group websites under no circumstances sell or lease users' personal data, and only provide or make available to a third party to fulfill the purposes stated above, the prior user consent, which consent be deemed granted if the user says nothing about it within fifteen days from that in which it was requested. You may refuse or revoke your consent by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Users can exercise at any time, access rights, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data. The exercise of these rights may be made by sending an email to email@example.com, or by any other means to recognize the identity of the user who exercises any of the above rights.
8. Ibiza-hotels.com and other group websites agree not to collect unnecessary information about its users to deal with extreme diligence personal information that can make and attend at any stage of treatment required to maintain the secrecy of the data provided by users.
Also, ibiza-hotels.com and other websites undertake to adopt at all times the safety levels required by law, to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access or theft of personal data. Implementing for this purpose all means and technical systems within reach, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks they are exposed to, whether from human action or physical in natural. Nevertheless, users should be aware that Internet security measures are not foolproof, and assume the risks that entails.
9. Ibiza-hotels.com and other sites reserve the right to change its policy at any time of treatment and security of personal data, while respecting the current legislation on data protection, and after notice to interested parties, either by publication in this page or anywhere else on the website or by email to interested parties, or by any other means of communication or dissemination deemed appropriate.
10. Any dispute arising from the use of our websites or data protection policy the parties, expressly waiving their own jurisdiction, accepted as governing law of these Terms Spanish, and for resolving any disputes or litigation arising of them agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Ibiza town.